Sometimes you run across an image you have to give kudos to, and this is one of them. Lets see what's right about this lovely shot:
- Made with a Pentax (of course this has nothing to do with it....)
- Rule of thirds obeyed, boat is on the left third, horizon on the top third
- Foreground elements (boat + vegetation in the water)
- Triangles, lots of 'em, starting with the angled boat, extending to the mountains in the background, followed by vegetation on the bottom right and clouds in the background
- Center of focus on the sun, with everything pointing towards it
- Well lit and the perfect time of day, the golden hour rules!